Rod Laver Arena has 31 Superboxes which offer a Premier Experience across our diverse calendar of events.
Superboxes can be rented year round, or purchased on a show by show basis. Thrill your clients and guests with our delicious in box catering, while enjoying the best entertainment from your exclusive suite.
For more information on our Premier offerings at Rod Laver Arena, see our Melbourne Park Premier Events & Experiences website.
Rod Laver Arena Superbox Information
Guests of our Superboxes can enter via the corporate express lane through the main entrance to Rod Laver Arena. Take the lifts to the right up to level 4 to the Superbox Lounge for direct access to your Superbox.
Superbox Lounge is Rod Laver Arena’s new and exclusive bar and lounge dedicated
to Superbox clients.
The Superbox Lounge is the ideal pre-show meeting point for you and your guests to relax in style and enjoy specialty food and drink menus, private bathroom facilities and more.
Enjoy a night cap in the Lounge post show and beat the crowds, while enjoying the amazing views for level 4.
The dedicated space will be available 30 minutes prior to outer doors and one hour post show.
The dress code for the corporate facilities is smart casual attire. It is at the discretion of each Superboxes client to dictate any additional preferences or dress standards to invited guests.
- Food and beverage from retail outlets or external sources, may not be brought into Superboxes. Food and Beverage purchased from the Superbox Lounge may be taken into the superboxes.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any M&OP venues, including the facility.
- Noise and movement inside the facility must be kept to a minimum during the actual event.
- Persons who climb through the window of the Superbox or Corporate Suite facilities will be ejected
- Cameras, audio equipment, mobile phones and video recorder may not be permitted in the facility. The same rules that are applicable to the event, will apply to the corporate facilities.
- Melbourne & Olympic Parks does not impose an age restriction for guests in the Superbox or Suite (unless specified by the individual promoter). However individual clients may stipulate their own policy in this regard. All persons over (23) twenty three months of age entering the Superbox or Suite level must carry a valid entry ticket to gain access. Please note prams and bassinettes are not permitted on Superbox or Suite level and must be cloaked or left in your car.
- To ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of your guests, all clients are encouraged to assist in maintaining a standard of conduct that is not disorderly or offensive to others.
- The Superbox Host is responsible to inform its invitees of these rules. M&OP may remove any person who breaches these rules.
- Alcohol service times will finish half an hour after the closure of the event or at 12 midnight, whichever comes first. Guests are required to be vacated from the facility no later than one hour after the closure of the event.
- All persons seeking access to the facility must present correct ticketing and M&OP reserves the right to refuse to admit any person without the correct ticketing.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, or defaced, or not issued by authorised persons.
- Late arrival for an event may
result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the event.
Where the capacity of the facility is exceeded, M&OP may ask additional guests found in the facility to leave the venue.
- The right of admission to M&OP’s venues is reserved and is subject to the venue’s Terms of Admission and the Car park Terms of Admission, copies of which are available on request.
Superbox are available for purchase for all events, and can be purchased in year round tenancies. For more information, please get in touch with our Premier Events & Experiences team.