IMPORTANT GUEST INFORMATION
- Backpacks and sports bags of any size are not permitted for this event. All other bags must be under 30x30cms
- Cloaking is available free of charge at our information booth to the left of the Grand Entrance.
- Parking is SOLD OUT here at Melbourne Park with multiple events across the precinct. Guests are encouraged to use public transport options where available for best access to the venue.
- With multiple events in the precinct, please allow plenty of travel time. We recommend aiming arriving for doors to avoid disappointment and missing parts of the show.
- Only tickets purchased from our official ticketing partner; Ticketek, are valid for this event. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted into the show. For more information, please read our guide to avoiding ticket scams.
Enjoy our new food and beverage offerings!
Guests joining us for Red Hot Chili Peppers will be among the first to experience our new Grand Entrance, which includes three levels of delicious food and drink. Grab a chef created meal from Railyards Bistro & Bar, or head upstairs to our roof top bar, Upper Deck and soak up the atmosphere with your mates. You can read more about our new Grand Entrance here.
Live Nation is thrilled to announce that RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS will make a long-overdue and highly-anticipated return Down Under in 2019. They will be supported by the one and only Grandfather of Funk, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic.
Playing their first Australian headline tour in twelve long years, Red Hot Chili Peppers will bring their unique funk-rock sound and high-energy performances to Australia and New Zealand for arena and outdoor shows this coming February - March. Ticket pre-sales begin next week.
The Peppers are one of the most successful acts in rock history, often performing in front of stadium and festival audiences in excess of 100,000. The Australian tour will start with a rare intimate show at Hobart’s Derwent Entertainment Centre - the first time the LA-based band will have travelled to Tasmania.
Following their one-off Tassie show, Red Hot Chili Peppers will play arenas in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne; open air shows at Hope Estate in the Hunter Valley and at A Day on The Green at Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong, before their final Australian show at Perth’s NIB Stadium.
The band is expected to play a set comprising of a selection of tracks such as ‘Dark Necessities’ lifted from their current and eleventh studio album, The Getaway (which spent two weeks at #1 on the ARIA Chart), plus greatest hits and classic album tracks such as: ‘By the Way’, ‘Can’t Stop’, ‘Snow (Hey Oh)’, ‘Otherside’, ‘Californication’, ‘Under The Bridge’ and ‘Give It Away’.
“We can’t wait to see all our fans in Australia and New Zealand - it has been too long. The fact that we get to play in Tassie for the first time makes this tour even more special”. - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Tickets for all shows will go on general sale at midday (local time) on Monday, November 26.
Red Hot Chili Peppers Fan Club members may secure tickets during the exclusive pre-sale starting at 9am Wednesday, November 21.
American Express Card Members can also be among the first to access tickets during the pre-sale starting one hour later at 10am Wednesday, November 21. Visit amexinvites.com.au for details.
My Live Nation members can secure tickets during the pre-sale commencing at midday Friday, November 23.
For complete tour, ticketing and VIP Experience details, visit: livenation.com.au.