IMPORTANT GUEST INFORMATION:
- Backpacks of any kind are not permitted into Rod Laver Arena. This include handbags that can be worn across the back. All other bags must be under 30x30cm. Please ensure you have read our conditions of entry before coming to this event.
- Parking at Melbourne Park is limited. Guests wishing to drive should pre-book their parking to avoid disappointment.
Rod Laver Arena does not encourage guests to queue early, and queuing will not be permitted until 8am on the show day. Early arriving patrons please ensure you eat and drink throughout the day to look after yourself. Please be aware that queuing spaces are unsheltered.
Venue security will not be responsible for keeping the order of the line, the line will be self-policed, and we strongly encourage you to look after one another, and respect where each person is in the line. There will be a Café open and drinking water fountains are available near the queueing area.
General admission guests should queue at Rod Laver Arena’s main entrance.
Camping within the Melbourne Park precinct is stricltly prohibited.
Rod Laver Arena is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. Our staff are here to provide assistance and to enhance your opportunity to have a positive experience. Dancing in the General Admission area may subject patrons to high temperatures and strenuous physical contact and is done at your own risk. Patrons are advised to take note of the following guidelines prior to accessing the General Admission area.
- Keep hydrated
- Take breaks during the evening – go outside or move to the back of the floor to re-hydrate and cool down.
- Keep an eye on other patrons and assist them where possible.
- If you require assistance raise your arm and/or speak to a staff member in a yellow shirt.
- First Aid assistance is available on the GA floor. Speak to a staff member in a yellow shirt for assistance if required.
- Moshing, sitting on the shoulders of others and crowd surfing is prohibited. Patrons undertaking these activities may be asked to leave the venue.
Guests seated in the seating bowl will not be permitted to stand on the seats or in the aisles. Please be mindful of those around you. Any guest attempting access the floor without a General Admission ticket may asked to leave the venue.
Our priority is the safety and enjoyment of all visitors. If you or your friends are experiencing anti-social behaviour, please text us immediately on 0499 077 077 with your location and a brief description of the behaviour, or speak to one of our staff members who are easily identified in bright yellow event security or blue patron services t-shirts.
POST MALONE is gearing up to give Australian audiences the time of their lives. With Sydneysiders and Melbournites chomping at the bit for a chance to catch their beloved ‘Posty’ live on stage, the history-making, multi-platinum megastar has confirmed an additional show in both Melbourne and Sydney to cater for unprecedented demand – taking his 2019 Australian tour up to a total of 10 arena shows.
Multi-platinum artist POST MALONE has announced his return to Australia with a HUGE arena tour taking in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney across April and May next year, 2019. Supporting Post Malone will be Jaden Smith and Tayla Yaweh.
For complete tour, ticket and VIP Experience information, visit: livenation.com.au.
With “beerbongs & bentleys” string of bonafide hits including ‘Psycho’ and ‘Rockstar’, the latter of which hit No.1 on the ARIA Singles Chart, went four-times platinum and accumulated over 1 billion streams on Spotify – Postie has totally captivated Australian fans. His highly anticipated return will see him play RAC Arena in Perth, Adelaide’s AEC Arena, Rod Laver in Melbourne, the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and Sydney’s Qudos Bank Arena – making this his biggest local tour to date and one surely not to be missed.
Only tickets purchased from our official ticketing partner; Ticketek, are valid for this event. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted into the show.