Important guest information:
Guests are advised that bags larger than A3 in size are not permitted into the Arena and will need to be cloaked at our external cloaking booth.
At the request of the Artist, the use of mobile phones, cameras and/or recording devices inside the Arena is strictly prohibited as a requirement of the tour.
Patrons caught using any of the above mentioned devices inside the Arena before or during the show for any reason WILL BE EJECTED. NO WARNINGS, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
To assist you in having an issue free night, please follow the below list of instructions:
Before the show:
- If you have purchased tickets for someone else, please forward this important event information
- If you selected Print At Home (ezyTickets), ensure these are printed
- Where possible, please have your mobile tickets printed before arriving at Rod Laver Arena
On the night:
- Ensure your mobile phone is turned off before entering the arena to find your seat
- Using your paper ticket to allow staff to help you find your seat
- If you are unable to print your ticket prior to arriving at the Arena, you may use your mobile phone at the Arena door to show the staff member, however it must be turned off immediately after entering the Arena.
- Leave the arena before turning your mobile phone back on for any reason
- Leave your smart watch at home
- If you need to turn your phone on, EXIT THE ARENA FIRST, then turn it back on. Checking time, messages, texting, talking, photos, videos and social media use will all result in immediate ejection.
- Guests expecting a call, or who would like to be notified if their phone does ring, can leave their phones at our information booth, near Door 5, and a staff member will find you in your seat if required.
Please ensure you have read and understood the above.
It will be a fun night, so turn your phone off and enjoy the show!
Kevin Hart is bringing his widely successful and massively hysterical ‘The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour,’ to Australia in 2018 and will perform 360º in- the-round – a first for a stand-up comedy tour of this scale.
The Kevin Hart Irresponsible Tour will reach Rod Laver Arena Wednesday 5 & Thursday 6 December .
Hart’s last tour WHAT NOW sold out large venues across the world, including Kevin being the first comedian to sell out an NFL stadium, selling over 50,000 tickets in one show at Lincoln Financial Field. He sold out over a dozen arenas in the European market, selling over 150,000 tickets, and sold out arenas across Australia, selling 100,000 tickets. Hart’s hit comedy tour grossed over $100 million worldwide.
Only tickets purchased from our official ticketing partner; Ticketek, are valid for this event. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted into the show.