Tickets are sold by Ticketek as agent for the organisation ("seller") responsible for the event. All claims are the sole responsibility of the seller. The ticket is sold subject to the following conditions:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except in accordance with the (Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice).
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Ticketek reserves
the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and / or vary advertised
programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms
of admission, copies of which are available on request.
Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or
possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
If concerned, please consult the venue.
- This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Ticketek or the Seller, be resold
at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including
competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or
services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will
be refused admission.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not
purchased from Ticketek or other authorised points of sale.